Version control now available in new release of Slatwall
June 04, 2014
ten24 is pleased to announce the release of v3.3 of Slatwall eCommerce. This powerful, open-source application continues to grow with the launch of new projects like Westernwear.com and over 230 members in our Google Group.
There are a lot of exciting new features on the roadmap, including a whole new Event Product Type coming in v4.0!
Below are some highlights from Slatwall v3.3:
- All objects in Slatwall are now part of a version control system. Each change to an object is saved, allowing for a complete audit of revisions made to things like Products, Orders, Inventory, Accounts, etc.
- A listing of all changes is available at the object level, and there is also a global view of all changes.
- The Audit detail will display the change date, who made the change and what was changed.
- There is also Rollback feature that allows the administrator to rool back to a previous version.
- Term Payments can now be attached to an order and the payment and a term length can be chosen (Net 30, Net 60, ect).
- The ability to add account payments and assign the amount received to offset order payments that were done as a term payment.
- After account payment is processed, the related order payment shows amount received and the account balance and account credit gets adjusted as expected.
- Administrators can export reports as a .csv file
- The table data in reports now limit the results to 20 rows, and have a "Load More Data" link
- Attributes are a powerful Slatwall feature and we have added the ability to create either a "Related Object Select" attribute type or a "Related Object Multiselect" attribute type. This allows extended attributes to relate one object to another object in the DB.
Back To What We're Up To