Tax Integrations Available in New Slatwall eCommerce Release
September 09, 2014
ten24 continues it's aggressive development of the Slatwall eCommerce platform with the release of v3.4. This is the third new release of Slatwall in 2014.
The key feature in this latest Slatwall release is a series of integrations with third party tax services. Calculating and managing tax correctly is a major headache for most eCommerce businesses. Slatwall's flexible configuration model, combined with these new integrations, make handling taxes much easier. The two services that Slatwall is now integrated with, include:
One of the leading providers of integrated tax solutions in the world with over 10,000 customers.
Dynamically delivers instantaneous sales tax decisions based on precise geo-location in more than 10,000 taxing jurisdictions in the U.S
Order Level Billing & Shipping
- Ability to define a billing address and shipping address for the entire order that gets inherited by fulfillments & payments
- Ability to specify billing vs shipping address to use for tax calculation per tax rate.
Account Address Usage
- Ability to use account addresses for Order Billing & Shipping
- Ability to use account addresses as Billing Address on Order Payments
- Ability to use account addresses as Billing Address on Account Payment Methods
Account Payment Method Management
- Ability to add account payment methods from the frontend
Frontend Ajax Support
- Ability to pull down account & cart data over ajax
- Ability to perform frontend actions over ajax
Back To What We're Up To