Senior Software Architect
Do you want a chance to work with a company that is "Developer First"? Everything we do is based around providing the right tools, environment and projects to allow our development team to thrive, and deliver great software!
ten24 is looking for the right person to join our team. Our architect position is a great opportunity to directly contribute, in a big way, to ten24's software projects.
Our eCommerce platform, Slatwall Commerce (www.slatwallcommerce.com), is a leading solution for companies that have complex B2C and B2B requirements. You'll get to help advance the Slatwall core as well as create great solutions for companies like Sotheby's, Inc. Magazine, Total Wine & More and many others.
- 5-8 years experience in web development with a language such as PHP, ColdFusion, Ruby
- 2-3 years experience as a Software Solutions Architect (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise in MVC architecture and object-oriented programming
- Advanced understanding of SQL (MySQL or SQL Server)
- Understanding web server technology (Apache or IIS)
- Ability to architect client solutions and technical specs based on provided functional specifications.
- Proven track record in creating advanced software solutions.
- Great problem solving, communication, and time-management skills.
- Candidate must be on-site at our office in Worcester, MA (not a remote position; please specify if you're willing to relocate).
Nice To Haves:
- Understanding of eCommerce businesses
- Understanding of development frameworks
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure
- Understanding of Containerized Deployments (Docker)
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Solution Architect: 2 years
- Web Development: 6 years
Worcester, MA 01608
Required work authorization:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.