Business Development Representative
ten24 is an eCommerce solutions and the development team behind Slatwall Commerce (www.slatwallcommerce.com). We work closely with our clients to understand how the Slatwall Commerce platform can solve their complex eCommerce requirements. Our Engineering process, combined with our expertise in user interface design, operations, marketing and promotions, inventory management, content management and third party integrations, allow us to form long term partnerships with our clients and help them build their business.
We are currently looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to focus on selling our Slatwall Commerce solution, located in our Worcester, MA office. This is a pure prospecting role with outbound calling to prospective clients. Our Business Development Representatives will be an integral part of the Marketing and Sales team whose responsibilities include inbound/outbound executive demand creation, qualifying potential clients and creating sales opportunities.
- Generate business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Follow-up and qualify leads generated by Marketing Department’s activities
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with potential customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Schedule concrete next steps with the customer, typically a product demonstration
- Seamlessly transfer sales opportunities to the sales manager
- Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales activities
- Function competently and competitively in a fast paced environment that requires project and time management skills
- Meet established goals for calls and client contacts.
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- Experience utilizing CRM systems
- 2+years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Working understanding of eCommerce.
Salary: $40,000 plus incentives
- 401K with 4% match
- Medical - BCBS HMO Blue NE – ten24 pays 80%
- Health Savings Plan
- Vision – Guardian – ten24 pays 100%
- Dental – Guardian – ten24 pays 100%
- Long Term Disability – Unum – ten24 pays 100%
- Short Term Disability – Unum – ten24 pays 100%
- Life Insurance – Unum – ten24 pays 100%
- Computer – a laptop will be provided
- Vacation – we provide our employees with the flexibility to take the vacation days that they feel is appropriate. We also provide the week between Christmas and New Year as a paid holiday.
- Friday Lunch – we buy lunch for everyone each Friday
- Snacks – free snacks are always available
- Parking – A parking space is provided
Typical deal size:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter of interest to email@example.com.