Web Developer (Web Engineer)
If you’re a web developer looking for an opportunity to learn from a great team, pick up new skills and excited at the prospect of advancing at a growing company - let’s talk.
How You’re Going to Spend Your Day
- You will be a key player on a number of teams working on delivering a variety of web projects (yes, writing code)
- Work alongside team leaders, account managers and our support team to handle new development and client support
- Review code, directly participate in meetings with clients and collaborate with the rest of the ten24 development team
- Actively contributing to core ten24 products including Slatwall, our open source eCommerce platform
- Learning through team collaboration, code review and online learning resources
What You Should Know
We’re looking for mid-level web development experience. What does “mid-level” mean? You have some experience in the field and have worked on several unique projects in a variety of roles. You should have knowledge of both front and back end technology stacks, be confident in at least one server-side language, have experience with modern JS frameworks and an understanding of web development concepts and technology. We expect that you have learned a lot already and know that you’re excited to learn more and challenge yourself.
Team & Culture
The team at ten24 works hard and has a lot of fun at the same time. We do team outings quarterly (check us out on Facebook and Instagram!) and offer opportunities for continued growth and learning outside of the office. We want our employees to love working here.
What You Get
Health, Dental & Vision
Life insurance, short and long term disability, and FSA options
401k with company match
Access to thousands of online courses through LinkedIn Learning
Generous vacation policy
Flexible and modern work environment
Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
Free lunch every Friday
Fun quarterly company outings
A Little More About Us
ten24 Digital Solutions is a growing team of 30+ based in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. Since 2008, we’ve been transforming how our clients do business with forward-thinking and highly-scalable eCommerce projects built on top of our open-source platform, Slatwall Commerce.
We offer a creative, challenging and client-driven culture where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and learn in a supportive, team environment focused on solving complex business problems.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.APPLY NOW