Version control now available in new release of Slatwall
by David Crouch
on June 4, 2014
ten24 is pleased to announce the release of v3.3 of Slatwall eCommerce. This powerful, open-source application continues to grow with the launch of new projects like Westernwear.com and over 230 members in our Google Group.
There are a lot of exciting new features on the roadmap, including a whole new Event Product Type coming in v4.0!
Below are some highlights from Slatwall v3.3:
- All objects in Slatwall are now part of a version control system. Each change to an object is saved, allowing for a complete audit of revisions made to things like Products, Orders, Inventory, Accounts, etc.
- A listing of all changes is available at the object level, and there is also a global view of all changes.
- The Audit detail will display the change date, who made the change and what was changed.
- There is also Rollback feature that allows the administrator to rool back to a previous version.
- Term Payments can now be attached to an order and the payment and a term length can be chosen (Net 30, Net 60, ect).
- The ability to add account payments and assign the amount received to offset order payments that were done as a term payment.
- After account payment is processed, the related order payment shows amount received and the account balance and account credit gets adjusted as expected.
- Administrators can export reports as a .csv file
- The table data in reports now limit the results to 20 rows, and have a "Load More Data" link
- Attributes are a powerful Slatwall feature and we have added the ability to create either a "Related Object Select" attribute type or a "Related Object Multiselect" attribute type. This allows extended attributes to relate one object to another object in the DB.