Slatwall eCommerce v3.2 Released
on March 26, 2014
ten24 and the Slatwall developer community have marked another major milestone in the growth of the platform with the release of v3.2. Slatwall's rapid development over the past 4 years is a tribute to the hard work of the team at ten24 and the power of an open source platform.
In an official announcement on the Slatwall Google Group, lead developer Greg Moser said. "I would personally like to thank all of the contributors who have helped to make this release possible via code contributions, language translations, and assistance in debugging. With 24 official code contributors we are growing every month. Everyone at ten24 is very excited about this release, and more importantly looking forward to version 3.3"
Below is a partial list of the hundreds of enhancements made to Slatwall with this version.
- Save function
- Create a custom report with specific date range(s), metrics and data points.
- Save your custom report set-up for future reference
- Export function
- Export saved reports as excel files or .csv
- New Reports for Payments & Taxes
- Admin Order Entry Enhancements
- Enhancements to Order Payments and Account Payments
- Added functionality and Example UI for creating guest account passwords on confirmation page
- Billing address tax rate support
- Added File (PPT, Word, Excel, etc) Objects to Products
- Improved subscription product and subscription order management
- Added functionality and Example UI for dynamic inventory based option selection on add to cart.
- Enhanced Multi-Currency Support
- Added Image Support for Product Options
- Gigya 3rd Party Authentication Support (Facebook, Twitter, etc. )
- Payment Integrations 1&1 iPayment and Click & Buy Added
- Added Loyalty Program Functionality with Member Point Tracking
- Create Loyalty programs to track points
- Give discounts based on points accrued
- Redeem Loyalty points
Hundreds of additional enhancements and bugfixes
New Multi-Lingual Administrator