"BreakingPoint Systems started working with ten24 in 2009, starting with several small projects to help the company implement a new design into their website. The relationship has grown from that point with major projects including a complete redevelopment of the company blog that includes a dynamic navigation component and moving the company to a completely new website design and development in May of 2010. This major corporate initiative was done under extreme deadlines and was delivered on time and on budget. Today BreakingPoint and ten24Web continue to work together to always find ways to improve the online experience for BreakingPoint’s community."
Director of Marketing
This webinar is being produced by Eric Glazer, Vice President of Marketing at Cambridge Healthtech Associates (CHA). You can read more about Eric at his blog, Marketing Studio.
Details of this webinar include:
Cost? The webinar is free to attend. Register here
Focus? The session will feature a panel of business owners who will address questions around:
* Do you have a lead generation strategy?
* What lead generation tactics work best for their business?
* What are the biggest barriers to executing such a strategy?
* How do you overcome resource limitations that often challenge small companies?
* What are tactics you use to overcome these barriers?
* What “proof of concept” or “ROI” is need to convince you that a lead generation strategy is necessary?
* What are examples of a very small business creating an “inbound marketing vortex” in a bad economy?
We will also field questions from attendees.
Who should attend? Owners and/or practitioners that run and market their small business (loosely defined for purposes of this webinar as businesses that generate less than $15M annually). These may be lawyers, consultants, software vendors, accountants, insurance brokers, store owners, publishers, etc.