"BreakingPoint Systems started working with ten24 in 2009, starting with several small projects to help the company implement a new design into their website. The relationship has grown from that point with major projects including a complete redevelopment of the company blog that includes a dynamic navigation component and moving the company to a completely new website design and development in May of 2010. This major corporate initiative was done under extreme deadlines and was delivered on time and on budget. Today BreakingPoint and ten24Web continue to work together to always find ways to improve the online experience for BreakingPoint’s community."
Director of Marketing
ten24 Web Solutions announces the 2nd Annual Content Marketing Summit, to be held Wednesday, April 6th 8am - 1pm at the Marriott in Newton, Massachusetts. Registration is at http://ten24.eventbrite.com
This half-day summit is designed to provide B2B companies with concrete strategies for creating, marketing and analyzing their content on the web, and will cover:
* Increasing awareness through content creation
* Leveraging an integrated approach to content marketing
* Evaluating content effectiveness and optimizing for engagement
* Optimizing email for today's content driven marketing
Five industry experts will present best practices, strategies and case studies.
Tim Hurley, Founder and Managing Partner of ThinkMedia Partners (http://www.thinkmediapartners.com), has more than two decades of public relations, communications and social media experience and has worked with many industry-leaders in technology and professional services. Tim will share ways to:
* Understand the new media world and B2B buyer influencers
* Content syndication, including strategic planning, PR, people and processes
* Case studies of the Content Continuum in action
Myles Bristowe, Chief Marketing Officer of CommCreative (http://www.commcreative.com), is the Immediate Past President of the Boston Chapter of the American Marketing Association and the author of
"What Executives Need To Know About Social Networking" Reed Publishing, 2008, and 2009 (2nd edition) and currently ranked #7 in Social Media Marketing Magazine's list of the "World's Top CMO's to follow on Twitter".
Myles will share ways to:
* Leverage the integration of traditional media with social media, mobile and the web.
* Create a multi-channel approach to Content Marketing
* Case studies on how B2B companies have innovated with limited resources and budgets
Soren Ryherd, Co-Founder and President of Working Planet Marketing Group (http://www.workingplanet.com), brings his background as a research scientist to provide Working Planet's clients with a powerful mix of statistical modeling and personalized hands-on campaign management to ensure clients reach their profitability goals. Soren will share:
* Concrete ways to evaluate content effectiveness
* KPIs - having the right metrics for your business model
* How to effectively utilize audience segmentation and personality profiles
Brad Gustavesen, Vice President and Anna Barcelos, Director of Client Solutions at ten24 Web Solutions (http://www.ten24web.com) are both veteran web marketers and will share:
* Email trends for the B2B market and best practices
* Email list development and strategies for segmentation and targeting
* Email as part of an integrated content marketing strategy
Here's what some of the attendees from the 2010 Content Marketing Summit had to say:
Ann Handley - Chief Content Officer at Marketing Profs
"A year ago I went to ten24's Content Marketing Summit because I was in the middle of writing Content Rules, and I wanted to get a sense of what real businesses were struggling with in regards to content marketing. What I loved about ten24's event was the intimate atmosphere, the real-world experiences attendees shared, and the practical answers and solutions that came out of it. It's a great, local event to help you understand what the Content Marketing revolution means to you, in your business, and why you should care about content."
Rachel Levy - Founder of WebinarListings
"The Content Marketing Summit was one of the best seminars I’ve been to in a long time. I attended for two reasons: to learn more about B2B marketing, and to learn more about Webinars, given my newly launched WebinarListings business. What was great about the seminar, is that it was short (yes, that’s important!), and had speakers from different companies who were experts in their area, and were NOT SALESY. Overall, it was a day well spent!"